Information on the processing of personal data
1.Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal, identifying data (for example, name, surname, company name, address, telephone number, e – mail address, bank and payment details) – hereinafter, “personal data” or even “data” – communicated by you on the occasion of the signing of the contract or the provision of service by the Owner
2. Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data are processed:
A) Without your express consent pursuant to art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR, for the following Service Purposes: – purposes related to the execution of the supply contract concluded with the Owner and / or to fulfill the pre-contractual obligations deriving from existing relationships;
- the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as in the field of anti-money laundering);
- the pursuit of a legitimate interest of the Data Controller inherent in the execution of the contract put in place, such as by way of example only, the defense in court of one’s rights deriving from the execution of the concluded contract.
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent pursuant to art. 7 GDPR, for the following Marketing Purposes:
- sending of informative emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- sending by third parties of informative emails, sms and / or telephone contacts for promotional purposes, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products and / or services offered by the Data Controller
C) Only with your specific and explicit consent pursuant to art. 22 GDPR for the purpose of detecting the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services by third parties (by way of example, business partners, social networks) as well as profiling activities.
We point out that if you are already our customers, we can send you commercial communications relating to the Controller’s services and products similar to those you have already used, unless you disagree.
3. Methods of processing and data retention period
The data can be subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing and precisely by means of the operations of collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, cancellation and data destruction.
The data are kept for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes related to the execution of the contract and in any case no later than ten years from the termination of the relationship for the purposes related to the fulfillment of the obligations established by law and / or the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the Owner.
The data processed for purposes related to profiling and / or marketing in all its forms are kept for no more than 5 years from the data collection.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A), 2.B) and 2.C):
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller or of the companies of the group in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and / or internal managers of the processing and / or system administrators;
- to third-party companies or other subjects (by way of example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external managers of the treatment.
5. Recipients of the data
Furthermore, your data may be disclosed to third parties, for technical and operational needs strictly connected to the purposes set out above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- Entities, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing related to the fulfillment of administrative, accounting and management obligations related to the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
- To public authorities and administrations for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations or to subjects entitled to access it by virtue of the provisions of law, regulations, community regulations;
- Banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary for the performance of our company in relation to the fulfillment, on our part, of the contractual obligations assumed towards you.
- Providers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and systems and all the services functionally connected and necessary for the fulfillment of the services covered by the Contract.
Personal data is stored on servers located within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to the stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusing to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) is necessary for the conclusion of the supply contract. In case of lack of communication, the Data Controller will not be able to guarantee the Services referred to in art. 2.A.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.B) is optional.
The interested party can therefore decide not to provide any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, the communications referred to in art. 2.B).
8. Rights of the interested party
We inform you that with regard to the processing of your personal data, you can exercise the following rights:
a) Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that personal data is being processed or not;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed;
- if the data are not collected from the interested party, all available information on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling; – a copy of the personal data being processed.
b) Right of rectification and integration of personal data;
c) Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the interested party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject;
The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other owners who process the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
d) Right to limitation of processing in the event that:
- The interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- The processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and requests instead that its use be limited;
- Although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The interested party opposed the processing, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
e) Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data,
following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it.
f) Right to data portability:
or the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of data from one data controller to another.
g) Right to object:
- at any time to the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the event that:
- the processing takes place on the basis of the legitimate interest of the owner, after explaining the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
h) Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision:
- is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by Union or Member State law to which the data controller is subject or is based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
i) Right to withdraw consent at any time;
- obviously with every consequence deriving from the impossibility of being able to comply with legislative or contractual provisions if the processing is established by these provisions.
- The exercise of the rights is not subject to any formal constraint and is free.
9. How to exercise your rights
You can exercise your rights by sending a registered letter with return receipt: Blue Series Srl, CF and VAT number IT02099810448, in the person of the legal representative, based in Via Piane Tronto, 64010 Controguerra (TE). Or you can send an email to: email@example.com
10. Holder of the treatment
Blue Series Srl,
Via Piane Tronto, 64010
CF and VAT number IT02099810448
The updated list of data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller.